Application for “Early Career Travel Grants” to IUNS 21st ICN in Buenos Aires October 2017
The International Union of Nutritional Sciences (IUNS) and the Iberoamerican Nutrition Foundation (FINUT) are sponsoring travel to the 21st International Congress of Nutrition (IUNS-ICN) in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15-20th October 2017. A limited number of travel grants is available for early career scientists (within 10 years of graduation).
If you would like to apply for this fellowship, please follow the instructions below:
- The applicant must have submitted an abstract by March 31st, 2017, following the instructions on the IUNS-ICN website
- The application form must be completed on the web site
- After submission, the applicant will receive a confirmation mail with a reference number (Subject: "Application 'Early Career Travel Grants', IUNS 21st ICN Buenos Aires 2017") that has to be forwarded to email@example.com, attaching the following documents in .pdf format (other format than PDF will not be accepted). All documents must be in English:
- A copy of the submitted abstract (to be downloaded from the applicant’s personal area in the congress website, that can be accessed using the login details provided in the confirmation email received after sending the abstract)
- A brief CV (1 DIN A4 page / 1 Letter size paper maximum)
- A supporting letter from the applicant’s IUNS Adhering Body (President or Secretary), University or Research Centre Head of Department
- Evidence of graduation date
Note: If any of the before mentioned conditions is not met or any of the requested documents is missing or does not meet the before mentioned criteria, the application will automatically be discarded without further notice.
Applications will be reviewed by the IUNS Council and the awards announced before end of April 2017.
Log in to your personal area and